The Estimator will be responsible for preparing complete and accurate, take‐offs, estimates, and supplier RFP’s & RFI’s, for all contract types; lump sum, value‐based, design‐assist, time and material, etc. Responsibilities also include working with engineers and project management teams with the transition of the initial work‐scope information and pricing, as well as coordinating project changes, and writing change orders throughout the life of the project. If you’d like to realize how to gain without delay? Enjoy using the free pokies offline perfect now. There may be some huge cash as well as enjoyment!
Specific Role Aspects and Parameters:
A successful Estimator will:
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail to prepare accurate, thorough, and timely take‐offs, RFP’s, RFI’s and estimates.
- Identify bids that are within scope of work desired and which ones are not with extensive knowledge of curtain wall, storefronts, canopies, glass & glazing, and cladding products.
- Offer design suggestions for cost reductions or value added opportunities
- Attend pre‐bid meetings and site visits as required.
- Solicit multiple vendor quotes for each scope/material product to ensure best opportunity of landing projects.
- Follow-up on quotes to secure on-going project work.
- Foster relationships with key‐vendors and subcontractors.
- Maintain product knowledge of current and prospective vendors / manufacturers / products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Identify value add opportunities for Gross Margin increases via deletions and change orders as well as complimentary work that may fall outside of regular scope.
- Prepare technical proposals and pricing schedules.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team to ensure target markets and projects are aggressively pursued. Be a team player.
- Periodically visit key customers to build and maintain solid relationships.
- Be willing to continue to learn and grow in the industry.
- Be diligent and adaptive when solving project, vendor, and scope problems with‐in the team environment.
Hours: Full time – minimum 40 hours per week to meet all estimating deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience in construction estimating, project management, and/or fabrication and installation.
- Experience working‐in typical business computing applications and familiar with Apple products and programs.
Please contact Eva Larson at 604-464-4660 or toll free at 844-464-4660 with any questions.